Log intake lines for sawmills
Capacity of sawmill line fully depends on reliability, accuracy and speed of log intake lines.
Timbermatic Oy offers comprehensive solutions in equipment for the preparation of raw materials for infeed lines for chippers. We have a vast experience of design of similar systems. Timbermatic complexes are characterized by the high reliability which pledge is high qualification of the working personnel, and also using of leading global manufacturers components only.
Typical layout of Log intake lines for sawmills
Typical layout includes:
- Double-stage log deck;
- Accepting conveyor on shock absorbers;
- Log scanner for recognizing the top end of log;
- Log conveyor with side boards;
- Log turner;
- Shock absorbed Accepting conveyor with side boards;
- Log conveyor with side kicker;
- Cross conveyor with even end rolls;
- Double action step feeder;
- Accepting conveyor;
- Waste removing system under log deck;
- Bark conveyor from debarker;
- Bark milling machine in the end of bark conveyor;
Capacity of line up to 35 logs/min and speed up to 140m/min
Timbermatic’s Log intake line for sawmills includes MCC and controls for fully automatic operations.
We supply both individual devices and equipment systems, made according to customer inquiries. We perform the work, from design to commissioning of the supplied equipment.
Line can have different additions like log crane, butt end reducer,etc.